N95 Disposable Particulate Respirator
This N95 mask has been tested and meets the NIOSH standard of N95. These mask are intended to be used for protection against solid, such as those from minerals, coal, iron ore, flour and certain other substance. The N95 Sekura Series are extremely durable with a soft and comfortable inner surface, with an adjustable nose piece and secured headstraps to provide a proper fit.
It provides at least 95% filtration efficiency and reliable breathing protection against aerosols free of oil and/or non-volatile liquid particles.
Features of the Makrite N95 Mask for Sale
– The design has been made with comfort in mind and provides extremely low breathing resistance while offering full protection to the wearer for at least 8 hours.
– The Makrite N95 mask has duel high elasticity head-straps to provide a secure fit and tight and secure seal.
– To prevent leakage, these N95 masks come with a durable aluminium nosepiece that can be shaped along the specific contours of your face.
– The softness of the surface material gives you a first class experience, and the inner urethane foam gives greater comfort to those who wear it throughout the day.
Specifications of the Makrite N95 Mask
– NIOSH Approval: TC-84A-7638
– Adjustable Nosepiece
– Dual Yellow (colour of N95 masks) Headband straps
– Inner urethane foam over nose
– 95% filtration efficiency against particles 0.1 to 0.3 micron in size.
– Individually wrapped. (These are individually wrapped and sealed in our store as they originally come in a box of 20 which we have split to make more accessible to more people)