No products in the cart.
KN95 Mask Application:
These KN95 face masks are designed for a wide range of industries especially those that involve sanding, dusting, grinding or combustion and low toxicity mists that do not produce harmful gases or vapours. Some relevant industries include mining, construction, and other industrial type jobs where there is a risk to breath in dust and small particles. If you are doing any grinding, cutting welding, or even jobs the home such as using a garden blower, you should protect yourself with a particulate respirator
A KN95 Mask is a particulate respirator designed to filter out 95% of particles less than 0.3 micron.
These masks are a lightweight mask, that folds flat, and are comfortable to wear.
Mask Design Features
– This face mask comes with an adjustable nose piece for secure seal to reduce leakage risk.
– Earloop straps are easy to use
– Low resistance to air flow particulate filter fabric for easy breathing and effective filtration.
– Individually packed to keep them clean until you need to use them.
– Flat folding for ease of storage and transport
– For industrial use
– Tested against KN95 against GB2626-2006
Click here for further information from 3M Safety Division on how certified respirators across different parts of the world can be expected to function very similarly to one another. This is based on the performance requirements stated in the standards and confirmed during conformity testing.
Did you know that we deliver face masks Australia wide! Head on over to our P2 / N95 page to see our range from standard face masks to particulate respirators.