No products in the cart.
Suitable for a wide range of industries. Ideal for use against particulates generated through sanding, dusting, grinding or combustion and low toxicity mists that do not produce harmful gases or vapours.
Lightweight construction for added comfort that may increase wearer time.
Mask Design Features
- This Respirator features an adjustable nose piece for secure seal to reduce leakage risk.
- Earloop straps for convenience with staple-free attachment
- Low resistance to air flow particulate filter fabric for easy breathing and effective filtration.
- Individually packed for hygienic storage and transport.
- Individually packaged in resealable ziplock bags
- Tested against KN95 against GB2626-2006
- ARTG No: 337581, Public respirator, single-use
Click here for further information from 3M Safety Division on how certified respirators across different parts of the world can be expected to function very similarly to one another. This is based on the performance requirements stated in the standards and confirmed during conformity testing.